imore about Green Tea. " in
an abstract, green tea is beneficial in mitagating bone loss
of elderly women and men and decreasing their risks of osteoporotic
fractures." US National Library of Medicine PM c275431
more benefits you can read up on & check
with your doctor:
1. weight loss - increases metabolism and the way your
body turns food into calories.
2. diabetes - regulates glucose levels slowing the rise
of blood sugar after eating.
3. heart disease - scientists think, green teas works
on the lining of blood vessels, helping keep them stay
4. esophageal cancer - is said to reduce risk of it
and kill cancer cells.
5. cholesterol - reduces bad cholesterol in blood
6. alzheimers and parkinson's - research thinks it delays
the deterioration...tests on mice showed that green tea
protected brain cells from dying and restored damaged
7. tooth decay- thought to reduce it.
8. blood pressure - thought to reduce it.
9. depression - theanine is an amino acid that provides
a tranquilizing effect.
10. anti-viral & antibacterial
- in some studies, green tea has been shown to inhibit
the spread of many
11. skin care - antioxidant and anti inflammatory.
gee, why drink anything else!!!
these are just some internet findings i found interesting...if
you want to know more....just log on to your computer
and google away.
a FREE book download as well as exercise program is
available to us all on line: